Monday, July 25, 2011

About Us

Foooooooooood!  Food is good!  For that matter, food is amazing!  [Said in super high, excited voice!]

Yummo to my Tummo was started because we love to cook!  My sister and I are your typical, G.R.I.T.S., aka girls raised in the south.  I am Candice and my sister is Courtney, and we're both in our 20's.  Developing this website was specifically out of our desire to cook and experiment with recipes inside our home.  You can visit the "About Me" tab for more biographies so you can get to know the cooks a little better.

You will find that a lot of our recipes will be family friendly, easy to freeze, and even recipes for smaller two to three servings versions/portions.  As Courtney and I, have collaborated closely here we decided that it would best to write from a single woman's prospective and from a mother's prospective.  On that note, you can be sure to find kid-friendly food here to try out, as well as food that isn't time consuming.  We are also very excited to share some tips and tricks that we have personally learned over the last several years.

We can't wait to share with you!

Candice & Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment